"When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am..." - Iris

20 November 2007

Back to the beginning...

Here on blogger.

One of my first medium for internet blogging. So many memories from my life typed into this. But I had grown weary of it. Don't really know why. I think much of it has to do with the fact that in my wisdom-less youth, I thought it better to write on a site that was easily accessible to certain people.

Those days have long gone. Nearing my quarter of a century, I often look back on the time I've lived before, the person that I was and wonder what has become of my childlike imagination and optimism and idealism. How is it that now I've turned into the rock with no desire or ability for expressing my inner longings and thoughts? The world has sucked the life out of me.

I want it back.

No comments: