"When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am..." - Iris

26 September 2008

Joys of PMS

All we ever hear about PMS are epithets of how much it sucks. And indeed it does. However, during this time, I thought, hey, there has to be a brighter way of looking at this curse. Why yes, I do believe there are a few...

1) An excuse for irrationality <-- granted I hate using it as an excuse.. but hey, one can't mess with raging hormones.. then again, I'm perfectly irrational without the help of hormones, thank you very much.

2) Black Forest Chocolate cake for dinner <-- c'mon. when else can you not feel guilty for the amount of ass you are gaining when scarfing down this baby?

3) Laziness <-- a couple of days before, you just get so tired and unmotivated that no amount of push and shove would do any good. but it's okay. You have a reason. You're just PMS-ing.

Hmm... I guess it's not a very long list. There's probably more. But I am listening to Izrael Kamakawiwo'ole crooning "Somewhere over the rainbow" and it's settling down my active brain....

ahh... zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: