"When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am..." - Iris

18 September 2010

Hopelessly

Finally got around to watch Pushing Daisies. Happy surprise: Kristin Chenoweth is in it!!!! =)
I love her voice and she did a short singing thing in the second episode.. to my delight! It's a pretty funny little clip and reminded me of this sappy but great song as well. So thought I'd just share. You can watch the clip here since I can't embed the video.

Episode Lyrics to Hopelessly Devoted to You

Guess mine is not the first heart broken,
my eyes are not the first to cry I'm not the first to know,
there's just no gettin' over you
I know, I'm just a fool who's willing to sit around
and wait for you
But baby can't you see, there's nothin' left for me to do
I'm hopelessly devoted...
But now there's nowhere to hide,
since you pushed my love aside
I'm not in my head,
hopelessly devoted to you
Hopelessly devoted to you,
hopelessly devoted to you

No comments: