"When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am..." - Iris

03 October 2010

tapping into my OPM roots

I was somehow reminded of this song my church friends and I used to sing when we were in high school. It reminds me of happy retreat days at Painted Post, amidst sooo much snow! I miss the good times we had singing by a piano. :)

Forever, Regine Velasquez with Martin Nievera

We've come so far
To leave it all behind
I wonder why
Why did you go away?
And left me all alone
No words can say
My love, please stay.

Each night I pray
That we can be together once again
Forever more we'll stay
And love this way no matter what they say
Until the end.

REFRAIN:
You and I, we have moments left to share
You and I, we can make it anywhere
You and I, we belong in each other's arms
There can be no other love
Now, I know that we could have it all
Forever

No comments: